2XU Run Club
Runners of all levels are welcome to join!
The 2XU Run Club will be held on every Tuesday! Whether you're a warrior keen to reach your first 5km, or a Half Marathon Speed demon looking to smash that next PB, the 2XU Run Club exists to multiply your run performance. The Gift Redemption Scheme is launched. Come join us and redeem the gift! The more you run, the more you can get!
Join the 2XU RUN CLUB NOW!
Run Club details*
Date: Every Tuesday, starting on 4 June, 2019
Time: 18:30 - 19:45
Meeting Point: 2XU Causeway Bay Flagship Store
(Address: G08, Leighton Centre, 77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, HK)
Venue: Happy Valley Recreation Ground
What to wear: Sportswear and running shoes
Language: The training sessions will be conducted in English (Chinese translation service might be provided.)
About the club
- + Everyone from all fitness level is welcome!
- + Training Tips from Run Coach
- + Motivation + encouragement from group training
What we provide
- + Water Dispenser (available instore) *Please bring your own water bottle.
- + Bag drop service (available instore)
Our Run Coach – Jack Palmer
- > Marathon
- > Ultra Marathon
- > Marathon swimming
- > Trail running
- > Triathlon
- > Ironman
- > Passionate about long distance endurance sports
Inclement Weather Policy:
For light rain/ rain showers, the 2XU run meet-up will be as normal. The run will be cancelled if a Typhoon Signal No. 3 (or above) or Yellow/ Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning/ Thunderstorm warning has been issued by the Hong Kong Observatory or is in force at or after 16:30. The bad weather arrangement will be announced via Facebook, Whatsapp group & Strava on the day.
||i) Yellow/ Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning
ii) Typhoon Signal No. 3 (or above)
iii) Thunderstorm warning
|2XU Run Club
|2 hours or less before the start time
|2 hours before the start time
|During the event
PRE-REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
Register here: https://bit.ly/2JO1fjB (Registration period: Friday 12:00noon - Tuesday 6:00pm)
- - Limited places on a first-come, first-served basis.
- - Please ensure “Your response has been recorded.” is shown after submitting the form successfully.
- - For those who are not available this coming Tuesday, please fill in the form next time and do not submit it.
- - If you do not show up three times after submitting the form, you might no longer be able to join any 2XU Run Meet-up in the future. (Your absence will not be counted if it is due to health issues.)
- - People who show up for the Runs after 6:35pm or without online registration will be on the waiting list.
- - If the Run Meet-up on the coming Tuesday is cancelled due to bad weather or any other reasons, you are required to fill in this form again.
For the waiting list:
||Onsite registration on Tuesdays
|If the online quotas are not yet full
||Will start at 18:00
|If the online quotas are full
||Will start at 18:35
If you have any questions, please contact us at 2518 8825 (Opening hours: 9am – 6 pm, Mon - Fri) or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Terms and Conditions for the Gift redemption scheme:
- > Gift Redemption Period: until 31/12/2019
- > The photos are for reference only.
- > The Gift Redemption Scheme only applies to 2XU Run Club members. All participants are required to complete a Waiver & Release Form to become a member of the 2XU Run Club.
- > A stamp will be given every time a runner attends to the run meet-up (the participant needs to arrive at the 2XU Flagship store at or before 18:45 or at the Happy Valley Recreation Ground at or before 18:55, otherwise no stamp will be given). Each stamp can be used once only.
- > Eligible model is subject to availability of 2XU Flagship store. The item would be replaced with other 2XU products of the same value if need be. Limited stock, while stocks last.
- > Gift redemption is available at 2XU Causeway Bay Flagship store only.
- > Runners must follow 2XU on both Facebook & Instagram, make a post on Facebook/ Instagram using the hashtags #2XURunClub #2XU_HK and tagging 2 friends & 2XU (@2XU.HONGKONG on Facebook or @2XU_HK on Instagram) in the post (set to “Public”) upon redemption.
- > Refunds or exchanges will not be accepted on 2XU products redeemed.
- > If any dispute arises, the decision of Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. & SSAP Retail Ltd. shall be final.
*Terms and Conditions for the Run Club:
- > By joining the 2XU Run Club, participant agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
- > Participant has read, understands and accepts the 2XU Run Club rules and Terms & Conditions set out by Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. & SSAP Retail Ltd.
- > Participant understands that the 2XU Run Club event involves physical exercise, which at times may induce an increased physical response. Participant agrees to take part in the 2XU Run Club with the support of Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. Staff, SSAP Retail Ltd. Staff or their agents and at the participant’s own risk.
- > Participant hereby affirms that he/she is in good physical condition and does not suffer from any known disability or condition which would prevent or limit his/her participation in the 2XU Run Club.
- > Participant understands that he/she has the right to withdraw at any point during the 2XU Run Club event.
- > Participant agrees to disclose any previous medical history, current medical conditions or other identified issues that may be of relevance to the 2XU Run Club to Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd., SSAP Retail Ltd., their agents and their employees before joining the 2XU Run Club.
- > Participant agrees to release, indemnify and hold Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd, SSAP Retail Ltd., 2XU, their agents and their employees harmless from and against all and any actions or claims which participant, or any party on his/her behalf, may bring arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to him/her or his/her property in any way whatsoever.
- > Participant joins the 2XU Run Club on a voluntary basis. To any and all disputes, claims, and caused of action arising out of or connected with the event, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd., SSAP Retail Ltd., 2XU, their agents and their employees will be exempt from all liability and compensation.
- > Participant accepts that any photos/ videos of him/her taken/ recorded by Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd., SSAP Retail Ltd., 2XU, their agents or their employees during the 2XU Run Club event may be used on 2XU social media pages or other platforms.
- > Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. & SSAP Retail Ltd. reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and the organizer accepts no liability for any such change, withdrawal and termination. If any dispute arises, Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. & SSAP Retail Ltd. reserve the right to make the final decision.
- > Participant unconditionally and conclusive manner and agreed to grant Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd., SSAP Retail Ltd., 2XU, their agents and their employees of their absolute discretion thinks fit to use the participant's image, name and voice identified as organize event purpose and promotional use.
- > This circular sets out the obligations and policies of Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. & SSAP Retail Ltd. under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Purpose: Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. & SSAP Retail Ltd. hold details of their customers including names, addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses together with other information which may be necessary for product promotions and handling of customer inquiries as well as related services. Personal data of customers will be kept confidential Transfer of Personal Data.