2XU Run Club
Runners of all levels are welcome to join!
The 2XU Run Club will be held on every Tuesday!
Whether you're a warrior keen to reach your first 5km, or a Half Marathon Speed demon looking to smash that next PB,
the 2XU Run Club exists to multiply your run performance.
Join the 2XU RUN CLUB NOW!
Run Club details*
Date: Every Tuesday, starting on 4 June, 2019
Meeting Point: 2XU Causeway Bay Flagship Store
(Address: G08, Leighton Centre, 77 Leighton Road, Causeway Bay, HK)
Venue: Happy Valley Sports Ground
What to wear: Sportswear and running shoes
Language: The training sessions will be conducted in English (Chinese translation service might be provided.)
About the club
- + Everyone from all fitness level is welcome!
- + Training Tips from Run Coach
- + Motivation + encouragement from group training
What we provide
- + Water Dispenser (available instore) *Please bring your own water bottle.
- + Bag drop service (available instore)
Our Run Coach – Jack Palmer
- > Marathon
- > Ultra Marathon
- > Trail running
- > Long cycle
- > Triathlon
- > Ironman 70.3
- > Passionate about long distance endurance sports
Inclement Weather Policy:
For light rain/ rain showers, the 2XU run meet-up will be as normal or we might have other types of training sessions e.g. core training in covered area. The run will only be cancelled if a Typhoon Signal No. 8 (or above) or Yellow/ Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning/ Thunderstorm warning has been issued by the Hong Kong Observatory or is in force at or after 16:30.
||i) Yellow/ Red/ Black Rainstorm Warning
ii) Typhoon Signal No. 8 (or above)
iii) Thunderstorm warning
|2XU Run Club
|2 hours or less before the start time
|2 hours before the start time
|During the event
No registration required.
Just show up for the runs every Tuesday!
If you have any questions, please contact us at 2518 8825 (Opening hours: 9am – 6 pm, Mon - Fri) or email us at email@example.com
*Terms and Conditions:
- > By joining the 2XU Run Club, participant agrees to the following Terms and Conditions.
- > Participant has read, understands and accepts the 2XU Run Club rules and Terms & Conditions set out by Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. & SSAP Retail Ltd.
- > Participant understands that the 2XU Run Club event involves physical exercise, which at times may induce an increased physical response. Participant agrees to take part in the 2XU Run Club with the support of Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. Staff, SSAP Retail Ltd. Staff or their agents and at the participant’s own risk.
- > Participant hereby affirms that he/she is in good physical condition and does not suffer from any known disability or condition which would prevent or limit his/her participation in the 2XU Run Club.
- > Participant understands that he/she has the right to withdraw at any point during the 2XU Run Club event.
- > Participant agrees to disclose any previous medical history, current medical conditions or other identified issues that may be of relevance to the 2XU Run Club to Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd., SSAP Retail Ltd., their agents and their employees before joining the 2XU Run Club.
- > Participant agrees to release, indemnify and hold Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd, SSAP Retail Ltd., 2XU, their agents and their employees harmless from and against all and any actions or claims which participant, or any party on his/her behalf, may bring arising out of any injury, loss, damage or death caused to him/her or his/her property in any way whatsoever.
- > Participant joins the 2XU Run Club on a voluntary basis. To any and all disputes, claims, and caused of action arising out of or connected with the event, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd., SSAP Retail Ltd., 2XU, their agents and their employees will be exempt from all liability and compensation.
- > Participant accepts that any photos/ videos of him/her taken/ recorded by Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd., SSAP Retail Ltd., 2XU, their agents or their employees during the 2XU Run Club event may be used on 2XU social media pages or other platforms.
- > Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. & SSAP Retail Ltd. reserve the right to change these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice and the organizer accepts no liability for any such change, withdrawal and termination. If any dispute arises, Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. & SSAP Retail Ltd. reserve the right to make the final decision.
- > Participant unconditionally and conclusive manner and agreed to grant Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd., SSAP Retail Ltd., 2XU, their agents and their employees of their absolute discretion thinks fit to use the participant's image, name and voice identified as organize event purpose and promotional use.
- > This circular sets out the obligations and policies of Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. & SSAP Retail Ltd. under the Personal Data (Privacy) Ordinance. Purpose: Sure Step Asia Pacific Ltd. & SSAP Retail Ltd. hold details of their customers including names, addresses, telephone numbers, fax numbers, email addresses together with other information which may be necessary for product promotions and handling of customer inquiries as well as related services. Personal data of customers will be kept confidential Transfer of Personal Data.