Disclosure of Personal Information
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
- When you create an account with 2XU, purchase a product or sign up to our newsletters we may collect the following data: Name, Email, Address, Gender, DOB and sporting interests. All information is securely stored.
- Personal information collected from our customers is used to fulfil orders, customise our services, and for communication purposes only. You can unsubscribe from any marketing material at any time by using the unsubscribe function located on every eDM (Electronic Direct Mail).
- When you visit 2xu.com.hk our servers along with Google Analytics and other third party programs track and record information that your browser sends. This data may include the following: IP address, pages viewed, product viewed, referring sites, time spent on site, product purchase information and other statistics relating to browsing behaviours.
- This information do not provide information relating to individual users, and is only used for the purpose of aggregating and analysing information in order to improve our product offering and user experience, store what’s in your shopping basket and ensure our marketing is relevant.
- Cookies are used on the site to collect information on how you use the site. This data is anonymous and used for analytical purposes and to improve targeted advertising. The information cannot be used to identify an individual. Please note; if you do not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of site functionality.
- If you click on links and banner on 2xu.com.hk, that takes you to third-party websites, you will be subject to their privacy policies. 2XU cannot be held responsible for the actions of any third-party websites.
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at Terms + Conditions