Terms and Conditions
Site Terms & Conditions
Please read our terms and conditions carefully as making a purchase or becoming a 2XU member signifies acceptance of these terms. These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time without notice. Every transaction is governed by the terms and conditions in place at the time of the transaction.
- By submitting an order or becoming a member of 2XU, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to cancel orders at any time.
- Prices and products are subject to change at any time without notice.
- Dispatch and delivery dates are provided as a guide only. We take no responsibility for any failure to deliver products within the expected delivery time.
- Colours depicted should be used as a guide only as some fabrics and materials may appear different depending on lighting conditions resulting in colour variations shown on the website and in the catalogue.
- The customer is responsible for the importation of products into their country and must obey the regulations concerning the customer requirements.
- Amendments to orders can be made by contacting 2XU via email or telephone and speaking with someone who will then receive permission to change the order. If an order has already been dispatched we will not be able to exchange the product.
- Order must be paid for in full prior to delivery.
- All prices are in Hong Kong Dollars
- You have read and understood our Terms & Conditions.