About Sure Step Asia Pacific Limited: We are proud to be the exclusive distributor for 2XU!
Sure Step Asia Pacific Limited is a leading specialist sports distribution company based in Hong Kong, SAR. Established in 2009, Sure Step Asia Pacific Limited was created with the goal of introducing Hong Kong athletes to the incredible performance properties or 2XU.
2XU was launched in Australia in 2005. Its garments have since graced the bodies of multiple world champion athletes; become the compression partner to some of the world's best teams; and been the secret recovery weapon to most pro basketball and football teams. Together, our mission is to advance human performance.
Are you interested in becoming a Retail Store Leader for a company that seeks to multiply human performance?
Our success is due to an incredible team that is passionate about the brand, obsessed with sport, and loves to share the 2XU story.
We distribute to retailers, professional sports academies and industry as well as retailing direct to the public through our online store and product showroom.
We are now looking to expand our team in Hong Kong.
We are proud to open our very first HONG KONG Retail Location and are looking for experienced retail staff (both full time and part time) to work as Sales Assistants within our flagship operation.
As a Retail Store Assistant you will be responsible for:
- Greeting customers and helping with their choice of technical apparel
- Contribution to effective stock control and management, and visual display of merchandise at the direction of the Store Manager.
- Processing cash and card payments. Balancing cash register using POS.
- Keeping the store tidy and clean to ensure a strong customer experience.
- Managing stock deliveries effectively
- Sharing the 2XU story with customers in the Hong Kong market to continue to enhance the brand.
You would describe yourself as:
- People and team-focused. You have excellent people skills and enjoy working in a team with high energy, flexibility and enthusiasm
- Interested in sports! As a technical apparel company, we pride ourselves on our athletic roots. Even if you’re a weekend warrior, an appreciation of the sporting lifestyle will be a plus for you in this role!
- Motivated. You take initiative, and are able to work independently on multiple projects in a face-paced environment
We believe in Transparency & Trust, Confidence & Communication, Continuous Improvement, Collaboration, Humility & Listening! Does this sound like the type of place you would like to work? Please read on!
Your experience will include:
- 1+ years retail store experience
- Ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, and respond to change effectively
- Knowledge of visual presentation techniques and store planograms
- POS and Inventory Systems Experience
- Strong communication skills in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Flexibility to work rostered hours including evenings, weekends and holidays
We are offering both part time and full time opportunities, as well as career pathways to management positions.
Act now and apply:
Please email your resume and cover letter, including salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org